An important exercise coming to you!
Set a timer for 10 minutes. Grab a piece of paper and a pen.
Or open notes on your phone or laptop.
Where were you A YEAR AGO?
Where were you financially?
Where were you in your coaching business? Where were you in your personal life?
What were you doing this time last year, what were you planning to do in the coming year?
Now think about where you are now in Dec 2020...
Did you end up where you thought you would be? Could you have predicted the events that occurred in 2020?
In the world and in your personal life?
Would you have ever guessed a year ago that you would be where you are now?
Where will you be in a year?
Where do you WANT to be?
Will you have a Niche?
Will you be seeing clients?
Will you be making 10K a month?
I DON'T want you to be spinning in Niche Drama
A YEAR FROM NOW...NOPE!!!
I want you to be seeing clients.
Things don't always go the way we anticipate them to go, but the steps below are very important planning your year ahead:
1) Set Your Goals (Where you want to be in a year?)
2) Identify and PLAN for ALL the OBSTACLES 3) Break it down into steps, and CALENDAR THEM
4) Set clear deadlines for yourself
5) Get an accountability Buddy and check in weekly
6) Know that you WILL feel UNCOMFORTABLE, that's part of the PROCESS.